We are all so busy in our lives these days, loaded with hectic work schedules romance is somewhere lost in the way. All you need is a perfect romantic getaway the candle lit dinners, long walks and picturesque scenery. Here is a list of few places which might be perfect for your romantic holiday.
- Venice: Venice is one of the most romantic cities on earth. It is a unique and captive place that makes even the most unromantic people agree that the place has some mystical feel to it. There is nothing more romantic than gondola rides that too in the night. Amazing sunsets, walks over the Grand Canal can be a perfect setting for your romantic holiday.
- Bali: Bali islands have picturesque scenery which attracts visitors from all around the world. It has a lot of good beaches where you can watch the sunset with your partner and realize your love. Clear blue water of Sanur is a must visit or Echo beach which is far away from the crowd and you can enjoy a secluded evening together.
- Prague: Fairytale surroundings, romantic paths, music and candle lit dinners are all the things that make your holiday the most romantic time of your life. Prague is a perfectly preserved old town with most romantic architecture. Spring is the most romantic time of the year to visit Prague. Walk down the Old Town Square is perfect. You should lose yourself in the timeless beauty of this ancient city.
- Rome: Rome and romance go hand in hand. It is one of the most dazzling city in the world with images of gladiators and ancient architectures. Roadside cafes, walk down the romantic streets, visit to ancient churches and cathedrals it cannot get any better. People from all over the world gather around many of its fountains to throw a coin and make a wish. This is one place where you should definitely visit.
- Paris: When we are talking about romance how we can miss the French capital. It has for long has been known as the city of Love. From romantic proposals on Eiffel Tower to a show of Moulin Rouge, to wine and dinner can make it the best romantic holiday ever.